Registration for the APGA Fall Board & Committee Meetings and 2022 Operations Conference
this October 9-13 in Savannah, GA, is now open!
Please make plans to join us this October 9-11 for the APGA Fall Board & Committee Meetings
at the Hyatt Regency Savannah
. There is no fee for this event, but we do ask that you registe
r at www.apga.org/fallevent/board-meetings
if you plan to attend. Please book your room at the Hyatt Regency Savannah
to receive the APGA rate of $204 per night plus state and local taxes.
Following the Fall Board & Committee Meetings, APGA will hold its annual Operations Conference
this October 11-13 at the Hyatt Regency Savannah
to support natural gas utility operations, engineering, and management professionals in their quest to keep bettering themselves and their utility for their community. The APGA Operations Conference will feature:
- Hot Topics: Attendees will hear from speakers and panels of experts on topics such as pipeline safety regulations, PHMSA's Natural Gas Distribution Infrastructure Safety and Modernization Grant Program, methane emission mitigation strategies, case studies from community-owned utilities, and more. View the preliminary Operations Conference agenda here.
- Session Topic Tracks: To help tailor the event to specific needs, the APGA Operations Conference includes Operations & Engineering, Environmental, and Safety & Compliance session topic tracks.
- Professional Development Hours. The 2022 APGA Operations Conference provides professional development hours (PDH) for the entire conference.
- Best Practice Sharing: Get operational best practices and network with peers in the utility industry. There will also be the opportunity to chat with exhibitors and explore their products and services.
- Young Professionals Program Opportunity: APGA welcomes young professionals to the annual APGA Operations Conference to develop their knowledge, advance their careers, and get to know their peers. Alongside the traditional conference program, professionals aged 30 or younger are welcome to join a dedicated reception and a breakout session to discuss the unique experiences they are having in the industry. To take advantage of a $100 discount off registration for Young Professionals, please contact APGA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The registration fee
for the APGA Operations Conference attendees is $525 for APGA members and $725 for non-members, and the exhibitor registration fee
is $725 for APGA members and $925 for non-members. Email APGA at email@example.com
to take advantage of a $100 Young Professionals discount for attendees age 30 or under.
Registration, hotel information, and the conference program can be found at www.apga.org/fallevent
For questions about the APGA Fall Board and Committee Meetings or 2022 Operations Conference, please email Sheila Deringis at firstname.lastname@example.org