PUBLIC GAS SYSTEM MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
APGA members are natural gas systems that are owned by and accountable to the citizens they serve. We advocate on behalf of our members helping them strengthen their systems by providing access to the latest industry trends on safety standards, competitiveness, regulations and other important issues that affect their system.
- Representation on Capitol Hill and the full APGA staff at your service.
- Networking opportunities with fellow public natural gas professionals.
- Opportunities to get involved at the highest level of the organization. Everyone has a voice at APGA because of its inclusive committee structure.
- Meetings and events that provide you with current industry trends and educational opportunities to improve your bottom line and help your system thrive.
- Regular industry and regulatory updates that impact your business.
- Access to our exclusive publications including our bi-weekly newsletter and quarterly magazine.
- Access to APGA's Benchmarking module to compare your system against national utility statistics.
- Access to the APGA Community, where you can connect and have discussions with the largest network of public natural gas professionals in the United States.
BECOME AN APGA SYSTEM MEMBER