The Alexandrian Hotel
The Alexandrian by Marriott (formerly Hotel Monaco) in Alexandria, Virginia, is located at 480 King St, Alexandria, VA 22314. The Alexandrian is firmly planted in rich history, yet excitedly sailing toward a bright future. King Street bustles with boutiques, galleries, pubs and eateries, and our proximity to the waterfront and Metro means direct access to D.C. and Reagan National Airport.
Washington, DC/National/Reagan Airport - DCA
Located about five miles from our hotel, Reagan National Airport provides easy access to Washington, D.C. Depending on traffic and time of day, travel time is about 10–15 minutes. Complimentary shuttle service between the hotel and Reagan National Airport scheduled daily between 7 a.m. and 10:30 p.m. on request.
- Take the GW Parkway South out of the airport, approximately 3 miles, into Old Town Alexandria.
- The Alexandrian is on the right side of the street at 480 King Street.
- Complimentary hotel shuttle is available to/from the hotel from Ronald Reagan Airport.
- Estimated taxi fare: approximately 15-20 USD (one way).
- You can also use Uber, which is about $12.