Join APGA for the Winter Board and Committee Meetings and 2017 Gas Supply Conference (GSC) that will provide public utilities a forum to learn more about natural gas supply while addressing current market changes and challenges.
When: January 29-February 1
Where: Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa located at 301 South Gulfview Blvd, Clearwater, Florida, USA, 33767
Hotel reservations at the APGA room rate of $215 plus taxes can be made at https://aws.passkey.com/go/WinterBoardMtg
Book now at the discounted APGA rate of $215 plus taxes to secure your room before the Hyatt Regency Clearwater sells out!
Book your room
Winter Board & Committee Meetings
The APGA Winter Board and Committee Meetings will be held January 29-31 at the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach in Clearwater, Florida.
There is no fee to attend the Board and Committee Meetings. To register, you can register online or you can download this PDF and send back to APGA.
To view the committee schedule, please click here.
View the Committee Schedule
2017 Gas Supply Conference
The Gas Supply Conference will be held January 31- February 1 at the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach in Clearwater, Florida.
The fee is $495 for APGA members and $695 for non-APGA members to attend the Gas Supply Conference. To register, you can register online or you can download this PDF and send back to APGA.
The APGA Gas Supply Conference will provide attendees with a forum to learn about natural gas supply while addressing current market challenges. Download our Gas Supply Conference flyer.
A few of our topics and speakers include:
- Gas Supply Overview by David Tucker, VP of National Accounts, Atmos Energy
- Gas Demand by Dawn Constantin, VP Marketing & Fundamentals, BP Energy Company (Invited)
- LNG Exports by Steve Harris, Director, Cheniere Energy LLC
- Market Forecasting by Donnie Sharp, Senior Natural Gas Supply Coordinator, Huntsville Utilities
- Natural Gas Rate Design by Lincoln Duncan, Project Manager, BHMG Engineers
- Natural Gas Hub Pricing by Brad Leach, Principal, Energy Advisory Services
- Prepay Panel Discussion by Al Bean, CEO, Black Belt Energy, and others TBD
- Building Natural Gas Advocates by Randy Randolph, VP Operations, Southern Gas Association (Invited)
- Stranded Gas Customers by Jim Schauer, CEO and Managing Director, Thigpen Energy
APGA will be adding additional speakers to the program throughout the fall and we look forward to seeing everyone in Clearwater in 2017!
If you have any questions, please contact Scott Morrison of APGA’s staff by phone at 202-464-2742 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.