The City of Enumclaw, Washington situated between plateau farmlands and Cascade mountain range, approximately 40 miles south of Seattle Washington, is seeking a Gas Utility Manager to provide oversite and leadership of the Natural Gas Utility. Enumclaw is an outdoor enthusiast dream and is known as “The Gateway to Mt. Rainier” with easy to access to world class skiing, hiking, climbing, hunting, and fishing.
Gas Utility Information: The system covers 21 square miles comprised of approximately 5,000 customers and 94 miles of main.
This is a full-time position 40 hours – Non-Union Exempt
The salary range is $94,236 - $115,896
- Maintain a valid Washington State Driver’s License
- NACE CP1 Certification or ability to obtain within 1 year of hire.
What we offer:
• Comprehensive medical plan
• Pension plan and an additional deferred compensation plan (457)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Excellent work environment
• Competitive vacation and sick plan
For the detailed job description see the city’s web site at: http://www.cityofenumclaw.net/Jobs.aspx
Please return the completed application that can be found at http://www.cityofenumclaw.net/Jobs.aspx and attachments by FAX to 360-615-5632, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off or mail to the address below:
City of Enumclaw HR Manager – Tana Nissen
1339 Griffin Ave
Enumclaw, WA 98022