John joined APGA in February 2017 as the Manager of Digital Communications. His areas of focus include APGA’s web site, database, graphics, and other digital publications. Before joining the APGA staff, he worked as a digital communications consultant for two years. Prior to that, he spent 15 years as Director of Internet Communications for CTAM, the Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing, gaining experience in web design and development, digital communications strategy, and graphic design.
John is originally from the Washington, DC area and earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications from Penn State. He is a diehard Nittany Lions fan and lives in Arlington, Virginia.
John works on the following issues and topics for APGA:
- Maintenance and updates to APGA.org, APGASIF.org, and APGARF.org
- Maintenance and updates to various APGA event web sites
- Branding and graphics support for all APGA projects
- Database reports, maintenance and updates
- Email marketing design and list maintenance
- Webinar host and producer
- Technical support
- Video editing and support
You can reach John at firstname.lastname@example.org