Audrey Anderson joined the American Public Gas Association in October of 2012. Prior to working at APGA, Audrey worked in communications at the American Chemistry Council where she represented and communicated industry issues to media, the public, down-stream users and policy makers. Issues that she worked on include safety, energy, federal regulation and product usage. Audrey has also worked at Politico in the advertising sales office and assisted in business development, growth and advertising revenue for the organization.
Audrey holds a bachelor's degree in communications from North Carolina State University in Raleigh, N.C. and a master's degree in journalism from Georgetown University.
Audrey works on the following issues and topics for APGA:
- THE SOURCE magazine and Editorial Committee
- Public Gas News
- Weekly Update
- Marketing & Sales Committee (including Marketing & Sales Award and Marketing & Sales Trends & Training Conference)
- Public Natural Gas Week- Gas Utility Workers’ Day
- The Annual Conference App
- Look Closer marketing campaign
- The APGA Community
- Press releases
- General communications inquiries
You can reach Audrey at email@example.com.